[sharechat] Re: Itc & .....

From: bob prikker <bob_prikker@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 08:47:21 +1000 (EST)

I'm awfully disappointed about you Itc fans out there.
Come on you guys, Nas had a nice wee jump. So why not
jump on your favourite wagon once more to make my day?
You CEO is going to tell you how well he is burning
your hard earned retirement funds. Come on i'm
waiting!!!

bob prikker

http://movies.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Australia & NZ Movies
- Find out what's on at the local cinema with Yahoo! Movies