[sharechat] FTSE, DOW, NASDAQ

From: "Mark Hubbard" <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 19:27:04 +1200

Goodness me, the FTSE just opened on large drop within the opening minutes
of trading. This last week has actually done far more damage to my portfolio
than the original correction did in March.

I sure hope DOW and NASDAQ can at least stabilise tonight, although I fear
the NASDAQ, per my post of yesterday has further downside yet.