[sharechat] Contact

From: kevin.young@gfmb.co.nz
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 13:28:35 +1200

There is a strong RUMOUR that Edison may be in the market next week. This may
explain why CEN price have touched $2.85 today. I have lots of associates and
friends with ears to the ground. I believe in listening to all rumours/opinions
and forming my own opinion. Time will generally tell if a rumour is correct or
not.

My view is that this is probably one of the best time for Edison to increase
their shareholding in CEN. Both the exchange rate and share price are favourable
for them to do so.

The information contained in this message and any annexures
is confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s).
If you have received this message in error, you are
prohibited from reading, copying, distributing and using the
information.

the sender immediately by return email and destroy the