[sharechat] That was one big dead cat (last month)

From: "nick" <acummin@es.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 05:48:14 +1200

     The nasdaq could be in serious trouble in the next few months
Hugely overvalued with many companies unlikely to survive mucjh beyond
a year.
     That big rally after last months crash is beginning to look like a dead
cat bounce. The size of the bounce is very ominous. Investors this time
are likely to be less keen on jumping back in. Sentiment is turning
strongly against techs now. Volume is down indicating interest is
also down , what will prop the nasdaq up?
        Good sign is that the dow is holding up nicely this time.
 We in kiwi land should do ok, our tech stocks are a joke anyway
and most deserve a good kicking
          nick

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Nasdaq plunges 5% overnight simon dallimore