[sharechat] PRG - The Farmers Deka connection

From: "james wiseman" <jlmwiseman@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 19:16:40 NZST

The prospects of PRG buying over Farmers Deka is extremely feasible because
I know for a fact that John Milford, who is the new head of PRG's retail
operations, came over from Farmers Deka and was one of the company's top
executives. Another recent appointee has been Michele Teague, new head of
PRG's Sales & Marketing,and she came over from Woolworths and similarly was
one of their top execs.
The plot thickens!

Jim Wiseman