Re: [sharechat] Whats been on everyone's lips for ages...

From: Richard Hadfield <richard@hadfield.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 22:07:32 +1200

Sarah Corkill wrote:

"Everything has potential if you look
at it in the right light but don't let common sense
cloud your judgement when you make an investment
decision. "

Well that is exactly what my wife said on our wedding day all those years ago.
And I guess that is what TeamNZ are saying now that Coutts and Butterworth have
jumped ship.
Love your input ...keep it going.

Cheers Richard

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.