[sharechat] What should be on everyones' lips.

From: "Chris Johnson" <trader909@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 05:58:56 GMT

thought I better let everyone know,I am a client of Directs' and found her
advice not only <edited> but <edited>.  To Directs benefit she no longer
works for direct and is off overseas some where and I think I read here that
she is now a director of Share Chat.  Many a time I heeded the words of
Sarah, and found that 99% percent was either repetition of the financial
Journos' or just the <edited> broker.  SEU is a cashed up utility company,
with no intentions announced as of yet. Infratil is a much better option.
Even with a cash backing of 107 lets say it takes two years to get your
money back that makes around 7.5% return compounding.  Not the best return
considering current interest rates.
I seem to remember that SKC and SVY were some of her previous
recommendations not exactly things I would want to be remembered for.
A real broker needs to be impartial to past performance when a company
changes direction and look at the underlying value or potential.  Any stock
under 50c is just a punt and should be viewed as such and should be not be
considered an investment.
It is amazing how someone with no formal <edited>, and used to work as a
<edited> at the stock exchange can have such influence over us,  the average
punter.
Well good luck in your investments and always remember the only persons
opinion you should trust is your own.