Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Whats been on everyone's lips for ages...

From: jesse <johne777@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 12:52:58 +1200

Chris
I was going to say the same thing....you may have an arguement Malcolm
if you can show your broker was irresponsible, negligent, but it almost
always comes back to  the individual....only you are responsible for
your trades. Perhaps someone has experience with broker disputes in NZ?
I'm currently disputing a trade with E*Trade US.  They failed to execute
an electronic sell order I placed  below the worst bid of the day. They
don't want to know. It's now with the SEC. Thats one of the
disadvantages of e-brokers.....service. One of the advantages.....no
broker to talk you into/out of a trade.

Everyone is entitled to post their view and even if it's a bit late for
some, there are others who still follow personalities (rather than
companies) and buy these winegum valued shares.
jesse

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] New NBR articles online now Will Bryant