[sharechat] Telecom's 2nd INL stand is so laughable!

From: Robert Nottage <robnottage@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 10:42:08 -0700 (PDT)

Theresa Gattung of Telecom just can't get it right,
can she? The NZ Herald reports this morning that TEL
will make another stand in the market today offering
4.25 for INL shares. Considering that investors who
wanted to sell had already done so at 4.30 in the
first TEL stand, and that INL was selling at between
4.00-4.30 in the past few weeks, I doubt whether there
would be a flood this morning. INL closed at 3.95
yesterday with earlier profit-seekers selling after
news of the INL/SKY merger was denied by INL. To sell
at 4.25 is only a 7.6% gain for the smaler investors
still having INL shares. The only bites I imagine TEL
would be having today are from institutions who may
want to consolidate their positions and even that
would be doubtful. C'mon Theresa, if you want to make
an impact, be more market savvy and offer 4.50 and
make it worthwhile! Your offer is laughable and I for
one will not be selling!!!!