RE: [sharechat] Need ITC information

From: Chris <cd@ak.planet.gen.nz>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 15:06:27 +1200

John,
That is definitely clutching at straws.  The market for ITC is ruled by
NZSE pricing and will be for a long time.  The US volume you quote is a
pathetic NZ$25,000 worth.  Only half a decent car worth!  Posts to this
forum refering to US price of ITC have been quite amusing to monitor.
For a while there we had the book being talked by a couple of US based
lads waving the ITC flag adnauseam.  They quoted 'all the talk on Raging
Bull....' and 'we've got a special site set up for the big number of US
ITC fans'.  BOLLOCKS.

The bottom line is, ITC is an extremely small company based in little old
NZ.  It apparently has some very innovative products that may or may not
realise discussed growth potential.  The share price is continuing to get
trounced with little sign of support.  Supposedly the NTA is about 14c
but realistically the DCF is closer to zero.

How it is valued, rightly or wrongly, will happen in one place only, on
the NZSE Monday to Friday between 9.30 and 3.30.

In the high teens it is probably worth a punt but it appears to be dying
desperate for good(real) news.

Chris
cd@pl.net

>Trading yesterday in USA at 15cents [US]. Volume of  90,000. That's
>connsiderably up on NZ price.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Is Armstrong Jones selling more of ITC Daniel Rollo