[sharechat] SPE - Purchase of WEL a done deal!

From: "Osbert Sun" <osbert.sun@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:59:30 +1200

Hi everyone,

Just a short note to update you on the SPE front - what's happening on with WEL deal.

As official as it could be, here is what I've found on the new WEL website:

"WEL Technology is owned by Spectrum Resources, a group of New Zealand software companies with a focus in business to business e-commerce solutions. The origins of the company are however from within the deregulated energy industry."

I understood that the deal has yet to go through the formality which I expect would be the outcome of anticipated shareholders meeting this week. For more detail, please check out

www.weltech.co.nz

Kind regards,

Osbert Sun