Re: [sharechat] Solution 6

From: Chris <cd@ak.planet.gen.nz>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 13:40:12 +1200

Ben,
Well, the response surprised me.  A couple of months back Tyler commanded
guru status and the mere rumour of him resigning saw the SOH price ease.
Now he actually does and the market rebounds 17%(early in the day
though).  Seems Telstra were intent on him going and they have achieved
their goal.

More to this of course than a past inhalation but we may never know.

Chris
cd@pl.net

>I've just heard that Chris Tyler has resigned from Solution 6 software.
>
>It will be interesting to see the Australian market's reaction...
>
>Benjamin Dutton

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Solution 6 & what's it all about Telecom? Mike Nelson