[sharechat] AFF ... reply to Brent Gray

From: Kausa Smith <kausa_smith@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 06:29:19 -0700 (PDT)

Brent,
Thanks for digging deeper into AFF's past financial
information. As an accountant, I fully agree with you
that AFF's 1999 results contained gains outside of its
meat tradings. However, one cannot ignore the fact
that the company's balance sheet had greatly improved
due to its costs cutting initiatives. Things are
looking very positive in the agricultural sector since
last year. Low Kiwi$$$ does mean competitiveness for
companies in the exporting activities. Whatever the
problems concerning AFF's past business activities
surely have already been factored into its share
price. It's my firm believe that my broker must have a
very good reason to convince me to hold onto my shares
instead of selling for a small profit. What reason?
Time will tell ... All I know is that she hasn't let
me down with her excellent investment advice

Cheers,
Kausa