Re: Re: [sharechat] E-cash burn rate...Ord Minnett report..

From: Gerry Tyler-Smith <g.tylersmith@ext.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 21:09:37 +1200

This is rather amausing, considering that Ord Minnet is one of Aquaria 21'a
'Twenty Largest Security Holders as at 31 March 2000" (annual report) ... I
wondered why my 'financial consultant'  there didn't even try to talk me
out of buying AQL shares the way he talked me out of buying Advantage at
$2.50, Wrightson at .23, NZ Refining at $7.80. SKY at $3.00 etc etc ...

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.