Re: [sharechat] AFF...money for value...words of fundamentalist

From: "Brent Gray" <brent-g@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 17:08:31 +1200

Kausa,  You need to dig a little deeper.

aff trading profit to sept 98 was -$150,000.  the balance was write downs
and unusual items of -$72m.

Trading profit for 99 year was -$1.617m.  Unusual items added $6.417m to
arrive at final figure of $4.8m.

IMO it's the trading result that matters, as unusual items may be an
indication of a business's health,  (when the chickens come home to roost
etc)  but not how well it's performing  it's principal function.

Subject: [sharechat] AFF...money for value...words of fundamentalist