[sharechat] AQL-Again

From: DARYL <DM2NZ@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 15:00:56 +1200

Hi all,
      Just adding my 2 cents worth,to this company which I am "very
disappointed" with.They say that hindsight is a wonderful thing,so I
guess life would be boring without it!!!.Like my other "AQL brethren" I
am sitting on a 60% loss,and frankly it's not worth selling,so I'm going
to sit out the ride and expect the unexpected.It was quite interesting
seeing Oceanis fire the first bullet,and here I was thinking
incompetence on the part of Wilkeley and Co was the determining factor
with the recent breakdowns.Or will that be  made public in due course??
 I would be very surprised to see a quick end to this saga,so I guess we
should expect this to continue for at least another 6-10 weeks(give or
take a calenderyear)

Does anyone know if all major shareholders have dilluted their holdings
or do they know something that we don't???

With the recent share-placements that flooded the market,does anyone
know how we can find out who the recipitents were??

Well....with AQL being the only dog in the Watson stable,what's in store
for the future?Qixel,Commsoft......?
I've learnt a few lessons while investing in AQL,and I've promised
myself never to repeat them again!

Happy Trading
Daryl

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.