[sharechat] AQL ...and other lead ballons

From: "Risk" <zfar@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 10:36:37 +1200

AQL has lost another 10% to $0.06...but the significant thing here is that
today is a generally positive day for most other stocks.

On reading their report, I get the impression that there is a real chance of
AQL going all the way down to 4 cents and beyond...could this be the first
NZ casualty when the Nasdaq "really" crashes...lets hope not.

I guess a lot of us learnt a costly lesson with AQL...but I see some are
still learning it!

Because in my opinion, some have dumped AQL to have a 'love affair' with ITC
instead.
Unless there is a definite move towards tech stocks in the US again (which
there isnt yet) I think ITC will continue its slide downwards because of the
tech sectors current unpopularity.
In the long term ITC may make you some dollars, but imho you will lose some
more dollars first.

Disclosure (Used to hold both AQL and ITC until a couple of weeks ago, but
wont buy in again until "confirmed definite positive trend" develops)

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Re: NBR article Osbert Sun