[sharechat] AQL - again

From: "james.chamley" <james.chamley@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 08:58:48 +1200

Just reading through the AQL Annual Report (no glossy pictures as they
have nothing to take glossy pictures of) and I notice a couple of things
:

Ritchie Marr holding 500,000 options as at 31/3/2000 (do you still hold
these Ritchie??)

Oregon Forestry (NZ) Limited being the largest shareholder and option
holder - can anyone tell me who's behind Oregon??

No options to Mr Watson

The 20 largest shareholders include some pretty clued up and connected
individuals (Watson, McCollam, Exton, Masfen, White, Bowkett etc) so my
feeling tends to be that either they can afford to blow their
(relatively) small investment in AQL or that they are comfortable with
the future prospects.  Maybe just wishful thinking.

Disclosure (hold AQLOA and should have followed my head and sold
earlier)

regards

James

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] AQL - again chartroom