Re: [sharechat] Radioworks Hold or Fold

From: "Geoff Ewert" <gewert@wai.quik.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 17:14:44 +1200

Does someone actually listen to them???Amazing!(Radio Pacific that is)- Original Message -----
From: rocket
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 4:29 PM
Subject: [sharechat] Radioworks Hold or Fold

I own Radioworks Shares. I brought them some time ago when they were Radio Pacific. The dividends before they went on the acquisition trail were spectacular.

Advise from the group as to whether I should hold or fold would be appreciated

Cheers Rocket ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.sharechat.co.nz/ New Zealand's home for market investors To remove yourself from this list, please us the form at http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.