Re: [sharechat] Access Brokerage

From: "Adam Rands" <adam@iguana.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 13:42:47 +1000

Adam from Iguana here

There appears to be massive packet loss between Ihug and Optus.

Given that your ISP (es.co.nz) is on the Ihug network this would explain why
you may be having problems connecting.

Ihug users may also have problems connecting to other Australian based
websites on the Optus network.

We will make contact with the IHUG sys admins to see if we can resolve the
issue ASAP (i am sure they are aware of it)

Regards

Adam Rands