[sharechat] Hugh - Message Format

From: "Wilfried Roding" <roding@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 21:31:17 +1200

Dear Hugh

I enjoy reading your posts, but would be happier if you could avoid
formatting your script with so many line breaks, which makes it difficult to
read.

The problem could be that you have automatic scrolling set as well as
hitting return when your line reaches the end of the message box.

Regards
Willi