[sharechat] How to find out who's buying and selling

From: "Oliver Shapleski" <oliver.shapleski@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 19:47:57 +1200

All can be seen on the companies' office registry (for a fee) I believe.
Check out the Co's Office website - it's actually pretty good:
www.companies.govt.nz.  You can register for free and get some basic
information; thereafter info is on a chargeable basis.
You want to see the Register of Share Transfers, which should be available
there.

Oliver

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.