Re: [sharechat] The Rise

From: "James S." <jsmalley@globe.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 18:04:16 +1200

Hi Simon, actually in fact I own no FFS shares. I went in with a limit buy when they were about .69 but unfortunately was not the 1st in the line and thus missed out.  So in fact I was hoping they wouldn't go up so I wouldn't kick myself on missing the 25-30% gain (Naturally every price rise has been like a stake in the heart ;-) ).  I bought AMP instead and I'm waiting for them to go back up (have been tracking them for a while and mid $17 seems to be their low point).

It was just that when I read last week that a major buyer of NZ dollars had sent the dollar up over a cent, it rang bells in my head as this is exactly what happened the week before the Paper sale with the Norwegians doing the buying (Though there was no precedent then so nobody knew what it meant)

I'm just interested to see whether my hunch will turn out to be true ( I hold no FFS so I see myself as a neutral watcher).  Also I've got no loose cash floating around so unfortunately I can't put my money where my mouth is ;-)

Cheers

James.

 Disclaimer (Holds no FFS)

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] The Rise & Rise tonysw