Re: [sharechat] AQL

From: Chris <cd@ak.planet.gen.nz>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 22:28:39 +1200

Exactly, and I cannot believe the attention this is getting.  We had
$120m market turnover today and nearly every post since market close has
related to AQL's piddly turnover, equivalent to the value of a couple of
decent new cars.

No, I'm not trying to upset anyone or bait for an argument.  Just think
it is worth pointing out that there are great opportunities in the market
if one can look beyond share prices pegged to the price of half a
snickers bar.

Playing the pennies, makes you think pennies and ultimately earn only
pennies.

Chris.

>The increase in AQL only involved $120439 in total. That is that the share
>price started to move markedly from .07 upwards to .94 BUT there was only
>$120439 spent to drive the price from .07 up to .094 The whole days trading
>in AQL only involved $181107.   With this sort of money involved its hardly
>the sort of activity one would expect from the big boys. Maybe it is a wind
>up by a smart operator ?
>
>MN

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Stop losses and adv slides and FRO/RMG jesse