Re: [sharechat] stop losses

From: jesse <johne777@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 23:02:02 +1200

'....could you please tell me the broker you use for trailing stop loss
.all the brokers i have contacted dont want to do them'

Hi Glenn

I'm talking US brokers. Cybercorp.com do them,  a couple of others. Try
a search on 'day brokers' for more. Remember, its the software that
manages the stop, not the exchange. You cant place stops on Nasdaq
stocks, but you can instruct your broker software to do it.

I dont trade NZ stocks.(have some long positions) Nothing to stop you
though, just means that with fewer tools to trade, it takes more time,
effort, skill, luck, to match it with the people with the tools (brokers
etc).
see ya

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Sell AQL Osbert Sun