Re: [sharechat] OTR - good long term play?

From: Derek Watt <dkw@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 21:05:26 +1200

Try a sharechat search on OTR there
are only about 8 hits.

Also David McEwen recomended them when they were
around 90c. Two of his reasons being that GPG
are far better valuers than most, and that
they will help extract value from the company.

(I recently bought and sold them at 70c.
I should have realised that they were a long
term buy and not a share to try and trade in
short term.)

The only niggling doubt I have is that maybe
the Greens will somehow interfere with their
mining operations. Whether this is possible
or not I don't know and would appreciate any
comments in this regard.

Derek.

Derek Watt
http://www.blackrobin.com

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] IPO'S and O'Seas Brokers byron martin