Re: [sharechat] FRO/BCH

From: Chris Darby <darby@ak.planet.gen.nz>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 14:46:45 +1200

Simon,
Derek drew the comparison with FRO.  He aknowledged in his posting that
it was a rough analysis.  I offered him like figures for 2001F.  A couple
of postings disagree with Derek's summation.  I neither agreed or
disagreed, just offered the figures and commented on BCH.

Like Derek I think it healthy to look underneath the share price.  That's
what he was doing.  Most readers of this forum are interested in more
than just the ticker price.  That's why they subscribe.  If you wish to
"let market forces dictate" are you not interested in any information
that supports the ticker price?  If you only follow price, then I think
you will be trapped in FOLLOWING.  Both Derek and I were filling in a few
gaps with information that we respectively thought relevant.

No I do not hold BCH, but am watching to buy upon weakness.
No, I am not worried.  Could you explain what a BCH holder should worry
about?
What are the new challenges in the market place that you refer to?

Regards,
Chris

>Chris,
>Sounds to me as if your posting on the wonders of BCH is a PR "machination"
>in itself. I suppose if you are sitting on BCH shares, it is a worry, isn't
>it, when there are new challenges on the marketplace? Why don't we just let
>market forces dictate as to the merits of RMG (the future FRO) as against
>BCH instead of trying to hype up either one?
>
>Simon

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] FRO/BCH Chris Darby