[sharechat] FRO/BCH

From: "simon dallimore" <smndallimore@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 12:32:50 NZST

Chris,
Sounds to me as if your posting on the wonders of BCH is a PR "machination"
in itself. I suppose if you are sitting on BCH shares, it is a worry, isn't
it, when there are new challenges on the marketplace? Why don't we just let
market forces dictate as to the merits of RMG (the future FRO) as against
BCH instead of trying to hype up either one?

Simon