Re: [sharechat] Soros' moves may impact on other NZ tech stocks

From: "Osbert Sun" <osbert.sun@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 08:22:22 +1200

I would have thought that SMR should benefit from its connection to RMG
through the CreditNet. But the thought of large institutional investors
selling up tech stocks concerns me a bit. ITC has been under great pressure
in the last few weeks due to large volume sells despite strong buying
support. I guess it would be safer to cash up at least part holdings in tech
stocks for small investors. In any case, I believe in the potential in
selected tech stocks. The stronger than expected profit reported from some
internet companies overseas could perhaps provide some comfort to people who
are into the tech stocks for a longer term.

Kind regards,
Osbert Sun