Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: [sharechat] ITC mgmt reassurance

From: "Osbert Sun" <osbert.sun@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:33:00 +1200

Malcolm,

You are right about the underlying strength and future prospect of ITC. For
every sector there are always going to be winners and losers. However, ITC
has to be one of the finest stocks in the new economy category listed on
NZSE, IMHO. As pointed out by the management of ITC, the current corrections
in internet stocks will benefit the company in terms of lower entry price
for investments.

Kind regards,
Osbert Sun