Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

[sharechat] Volune

From: "Phyllis Taylor" <phyl@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 08:06:01 +1200

Hi there - one and all

A short time ago (two months?) there was a spirited discussion regarding the non-availability of volume for the NZ retail trader.    Tony - I took the liberty of copying your letter and discussing with our President who agreed whole heartedly with the idea.   We sent a letter to the Stock Exchange and to date a great big NO REPLY  - not even an acknowledgement.

Did anyone else get an answer??

Good Luck everyone with to-day's goodies    Phyllis