Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: [sharechat] The way things will go down

From: jbartley <jbartley@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 22:16:05 +1200

There is little doubt in my mind that a crash will come.  The difficulty I
have is that I have been reading predictions for such a crash since 1991.
Prechter from Elliot Wave Theorist was predicting one back then.  The crash
was predicted for last year in Xmas 1998 by  a well known commentator.  A
crash was predicted for 2000 when the bug hit; I am still waiting

I think the only answer is to diversify, do not use any form of leverage and
have a reasonable amount in cash.  I would be interested in the comments of
others

Jim Bartley