Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

[sharechat] INL - one to still follow

From: graham corrigan <gdcorrigan@yahoo.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 19:25:49 +1200 (NZST)

Brett,
I agree with your comments on INL. I am very surprised
that many investors still don't realise that INL is a
core part of New Zealand's sought-after media
information technology sector. This sector has been
undergoing enormous change overseas with many mega
groups being formed in the US, Europe and elsewhere.
Telecom has therefore been no slouch in this regard as
it seeks to link with others who can supply news,
entertainment and related content to its internet
subscribers. INL's controlling share in SKY TV,
coupled with being principally owned by Rupert
Murdoch's News Corp augurs well for the company's
dominance in this field in New Zealand.
CEO of INL, Mike Robson's prediction that investors
who didn't profit-take on INL ( the Telecom stand in
the market) will soon be sitting on extremely valuable
stock still rings in my ear…..and this is why I am in
for the long haul. And the last dividends were pretty
good too (15.5cps)!.

Graham

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Sarah Corkill - TV1 Person of the Week Wilfried Roding