Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: [sharechat] The cat is dying.

From: jesse <johne777@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 11:29:06 +1200

Fair enough Derek. You gotta go where you are comfortable and with what
you believe in.  It's great that investors can move easily between the
roller coaster markets like the Nasdaq, to the more sedate see-saw
markets, or any in between, just with a mouse click.
I play on the roller coaster because I like the excitment, I think
theres life in it yet and I'm very careful (manage my risk).

I read US economic reports every day, watching for warning signs of
trouble. I don't see any yet. Thankfully recessions dont happen over
night. Remember when Thailand got sick in July 1998. It was another 4 or
5 months before the Asian crisis really set in.
So I'll play on the Nasdaq, manage risk and keep my eyes open.
good luck
jesse

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Oops re weather Phyllis Taylor