Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: [sharechat] Sky City & FFS

From: "Brian Gale" <xtr125689@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 19:41:03 +1200

A word of thanks Derek for your timely advice - your crystal ball must be
well polished.  Also Osbert seems to be a fan of FFS.  I got out of my
miserable SKCCA at considerable loss and took up on FFS not quite early
enough but nevertheless now recovering some of my loss (on paper anyway). 3
cheers to you.

BG