Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

RE: [sharechat] What goes on in other Chatworlds

From: "Gordon King" <gordon.k@xtra.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:44:34 +1200

Yes very funny.  Isn't getting 56 posts on how to unblock a drain (if only
you had that problem Ben) so english though.  In my time there I never
ceased to be amazed about the volumous letters to the editors over the most
trivial and innoculous things.  Rampant debates over the names of Cromwell's
pet cats, or the best way to get from battersea to some other place 3
kilometers distant.
Gordon