Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: [sharechat] Tag Pacific / Wilson Neill

From: Derek Watt <dkw@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 20:02:58 +1200

Its difficult to comment on WN without seeing the Headliner.
Did it say how many years it would take for them
to get to the EPS 25 c mark?
Did it mention their debt/equity ratio?
Can you post this info?
Thanks,
Derek

At 12:24 PM 4/6/00 +1200, you wrote:
>   & aware of details of their investment in IBA  Technologies?   Also, WN
>......recent Headliner Article projected profits with  EPS (my calc
>25-30c)........since then price has moved from 15-17 range to  12...any
>comments?    Disclosure: Own WN

Derek Watt
http://members.tripod.com/DKWatt/

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.