Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

[sharechat] SPE

From: "Peter Robertson" <p.robertson@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 17:06:06 +1200

O.K. who picked Spectrum's bottom price- what was it 11c, 12c ?.If I had a more accurate crystal ball, and a couple of steel ones, I would have picked up 100000 (maybe even a million would have made sense in retrospect) on Tuesday, & then I would be a happy wee chap. I had been looking at them all the way down, but with the Nasdaq mega-plunge & a few posts along the lines of "the chart for SPE is looking nasty- no upside forecast", I didn't have the fortitude to actually do it. Would be interested to hear if anyone has. Looks like they closed at 19.5c today, up about another 5c or so.