Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: [sharechat] Instability

From: David Judge <judge@jury.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 09:32:53 +1200

Hello Bob
love the dinosaur quotes. Dont invest that way I hope. I want the Nasdaq
at 3000. Still, I bet you a T Rex that Nas passes Dow inside 5 eons at
about 14000 points. Why? Well, look at Yahoo. Just released profits for
quarter 31/3/00. Revenue up 120% over 1999, from $US103 M to $US228 M.
DJ

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Iguana Services Adam Rands