Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: [sharechat] W D T CONSISTENT STRENGTH

From: "malcolm coleman" <malcolmcoleman@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 13:33:28 GMT

MAlcolm,  I'm beginning to wonder how you get time to sleep, you are so busy
on multiple chatboards regards WDT.  Are you and all other supporters
actually one and the same person? I shall be looking for you and your
cheeseboard on the City streets very soon now. All the best, I shall be
first to send you a congratulatory E-gram when it 'goes'. To the persistent
the spoils...