Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: [sharechat] When beauty is only skin deep

From: James Webb <James.Webb@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 22:28:33 +1200

Well I got no responses to my earlier posting suggesting people buy into my
up-coming listing nailfiles.com and telephonesanitiser.com so I took that as a
message that beautydirect would be just as successful and stayed well away.

Anyone wanna take bets on how long before it closes up e-shop?

Cheers, JW

Disclaimer: I hold ZERO beauty.