Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: [sharechat] VERY CONFUSED!

From: "Les Mortimer" <les@openmind.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 15:00:09 +1200

DF Mainland have recommended RNS as a buy and graph seems to indicate that it may have a run. TPC  (TAG) is even lower in AU last time I checked .32au.
If we can catch the volatility swing a fortune could be made.
The RSI on AQL is more positive than the share price which indicates a positive change is in the wind.