Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

Re: [sharechat] re Spectrum

From: Chris Darby <darby@ak.planet.gen.nz>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:21:52 +1200

Andrew,

SPE looks like it could ease more, I'm guessing to as low as 17c.  Any
comment on that from tech/chartists?  The 7:3 rights issue at 5c is just
around the corner and although we are only dealing with a penny stock,
such an issue demands investors to increase their capital outlay by
approx 50% on todays price.

I first took a look at 27c and have seen it slide with only a hiccup of
support along the way.  Like you I passed it by for better buying the
following day.  A little slack was absorbed at 25c but the swift drift
south continues.

The fact that it was at 40c means nothing in my eyes.  The waiting for
confirmation, news and  rights trading is wearing many sellers out.

Keep watching for a handsome entry opportunity.  Once the rights issue is
out of the way, I think this stock will lift dramaticly.

Good buying,

Chris

Andrew wrote,

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.