Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

[sharechat] Announcement - New Front Page

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:50:08 +1200

Dear ShareChat member,

We're pleased to announce the launch of our new front page, at

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/

You'll notice some new features and services, including ASX quotes and
StockScape, the ultimate tool for market traders.

We've made the page easier for you to navigate and faster to download.

We'd love to hear what you think about the new layout.  Please send your
comments to

comments@sharechat.co.nz

Best Regards,

Ben and Will