Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

[sharechat] AIRVB

From: "simon dallimore" <smndallimore@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 19:33:15 NZST

Frank,
The reason why AIRVB is still trading at $2.39/$2.40 is "because Kiwis won't
believe it until they see it" (not my words but sentiments expressed by
Terry Hall of the Dominion who shares the same view that Singapore Airlines
will buy into Air NZ). I bought last week at $2.40 which I think is an
extremely attractive entry price considering that BRY is willing to pay up
to $3.00 (not that I intend to sell of course).
Simon