Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

Re: [sharechat] Aussie prices on Access Brokerage

From: Nigel McCarter <n.mccarter@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 06:57:51 +1300

if you look for Market Depth for NZ stocks
you will get the message

"Unfortunately, due to present NZSE policy, we are prevented from making
NZSE market depth information publicly
           available via the internet."

but Aussie prices and depth work well, though the information is not as
comprehensive as etrade or quicken
Nigel

At 04:03 AM 3/8/00 GMT, you wrote:
>Just went to the Access Brokerage website
>
>http://www.access-brokerage.co.nz/
>
>and it looks like they are now covering the ASX market.
>
>You can get live ASX quotes including market depth.
>
>They say ASX trading is coming soon.
>
>Great news
>
>Junky

>http://www.sharechat.co.nz/          New Zealand's home for market investors
>To remove yourself from this list, please us the form at
>http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Nigel McCarter
Safety Management and Information Services Ltd
Box 23 019 Hamilton
Phone 64 7 858 2429 Fax 64 858 2689
Mobile 02 212 4901

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.