Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2000

Re: [sharechat] Keep a watchful eye on Auckland Intl Airport

From: Graham Watt <gwatt@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 20:46:55 +1300

If I could add my mathematical analysis

Currently on a 20% fluctuation.
Last High 28/12/99  78 days ago (longest period of blue chips before an upturn)
35% recovery from last low of $2.33 with 13% potential to last high.
Shows definite upturn on 10yr graph.

With other blue chips already recovering their last fluctuations, I think AIA is
next.
INL 4-5% fluctuations, rising
FEG today 11% , 12% in 29 days previous.
FLP  27% in 62 days
FLB 15% in 30 days
SKY last 4 are 2%,3%,9%,12% Rising
TEL 14% in 10 days
WHS 13% in 64 days

All recovering stocks at present struggle above their previous highs.
As a trading stock I would be looking at selling at $2.80
Long term has beaut potential.

(Disclosure) I do not hold AIA

Regards Graham

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.