Re: [sharechat]Will's credrentials

From: Graham Watt <gwatt@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 12:00:39 +1300

>  Will Bryant, will@core-dev.co.nz                    cell +64 21 655
> 443http://www.core-dev.co.nz/    Personal:
> http://www.core-dev.co.nz/will/ShareChat Ltd. technical
> manager           http://www.sharechat.co.nz/ 0x96A7F40A, FP 827F
> A2A9 C718 106D 8F80  E16E A244 D5F2 96A7 F40A]

That's the most letters I've ever seen after anyone's name Will.
Most impressive.
The quick reply to my posting (message boards)  was much appreciated. It
is service
on the web that counts. There is no allegiance on the web. I.E. when a
certain ISP was slow in cutting their internet access rates they lost
heaps of customers including me. I did warn them. About to repeat the
process with my latest ISP. Advertised at $40/ month +gst unlimited
access. Get charged $69. Unanswered email from them querying the amount.
Total slack service. Its no wonder their share price is falling.
Off to Ihug then.
Regards Graham

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.