Re: [sharechat] CDL S/H benefit

From: "Philip Robinson" <philip.robinson@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 22:52:41 +1300

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2000 9:49 PM
Subject: [sharechat] CDL

>Philip Robinson wrote: "If you have 1000 shares (~$250.00) you get 50% off
rates [at CDL  Hotels]."

Thanks for pointing that out Philip. Are there any restrictions as to the
level of benefits available at different levels of shareholding? (e.g do you still
get 50 % off if you only own 10 shares or, conversely do you get 80% off if
you own 1m shares?)

It is an interesting point you raise re factoring the value of
shareholder benefits into the value an individual places on a share.

Cheers, Peter

PS: I got a voucher in today's mail from RBD for a free Starbucks coffee -yahoo!

PPS: I sent this message earlier in the day and for some reason it seems not to have appeared on the list.

PPPS: Has anyone else noticed a number of messages lately with "So-and-so wrote:" and then the repeat of So-and-so's complete previous message but no new message at the bottom? Very annoying! Any thoughts on what might be going on here Ben?

Peter Riches

My understanding is that if you own less than 1000, you receive no benefit and that any more than 1000 gives you no additional benefit. I also have noticed the problem with repeated messages but no replies. And go the free coffee, how many cups of coffee, does it take to pay for RBD shareholding? nore than anyonw could drink in their lifetime, I suspect.

Cheers
Philip Robinson

Philip Robinson
Wellington School of Medicine