Re: [sharechat] FRO /LKO / Tech stocks

From: richard hermans <r.m.hermans@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:51:03 +1300

BRETT AS YOU ARE A CONFESSED TECHY IF YOU HAD A BIT OF $ TO HAVE A PUNT
WITH,HAVING SOLD SOME SHARES WOULD YOU GO FOR ITC,OR AQL???VERY HARD TO
GAUGE FROM SOME OF THE COMMENTS ON THIS FORUM  I REALISE ITS ALL A
GAMBLE BUT ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO HEAR SOMEONES HONEST GUT FEELING??? THANKS
FOR YOUR OPINION IN ADVANCE  MARGIE